Carleton University AND the Azrieli School of Architecture and Urbanism, their agents, officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, or representatives (hereinafter refer to as “THE RELEASEES”) are not responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by any person while participating in the Imagine Architecture program and all related activities, including injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the negligence of THE RELEASEES.
The Imagine Architecture program involves studio activities and may include an organized field trip to and from Carleton University to an Ottawa location by public transportation.
In consideration of my CHILD’S participation in Imagine Architecture program and all related activities, I acknowledge that I am aware of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with the Imagine Architecture program and all related activities including THE POSSIBLE RISK OF SEVERE OR FATAL INJURY TO MY CHILD OR OTHERS.
These risks include, but are not limited to:
• Risks associated with travel to and from all venues of the various components including transport by public or private motor vehicle which could include but are not limited to an accident resulting in severe physical injuries or death;
• Food related illness resulting from any meal arranged for my child by Imagine Architecture organizers;
• Muscular injuries and soft tissue injuries, broken bones, bruises, scrapes, cuts, sprains, dislocation, head, facial eye and/or dental injuries which might result from participation in Imagine Architecture activities
• Injuries resulting from malfunctioning of equipment or misuse of equipment whether owned, designed or operated by my child or the staff of THE RELEASEES;
• Death, injuries or illness resulting from failure to follow directions from those in charge of the program and all related activities; and
• The risks associated with my child returning to their residence after participating in the program and/or related activities;
In return for allowing my child to voluntarily participate in the program and all related activities, I agree:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to my child’s participation in the Imagine Architecture
program and all related activities.
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which my child might sustain while participating in the Azrieli School of Architecture and Urbanism program and all related activities.
By checking the box below, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.