Please complete the following steps to apply to the Indigenous Enriched Support Program:
See our application page for information on application deadlines and minimum academic requirements.
- Gather copies of your academic transcripts. You should upload copies or pictures of these documents with your online application (see link, below). Please note, we will need original copies of your transcripts but these may be provided at a later date. Your academic records should include:
- High school transcript and/or credit counselling summary (to show current registration)
- For current high school students: your most recent report card
- For students who have enrolled at college or university: transcript(s) of your studies
- Prepare a Personal Statement. This is your opportunity to share your personal circumstances with the Admissions Committee. Consult the Personal Statement Guidelines when preparing your statement. You will be asked to upload your Personal Statement as a doc, docx, pdf or txt file.
- Request two letters of reference from teachers. Please see our References page for more information. You should provide this link to your referees. Note: if you have been away from studies for 3 or more years, you may use letters from a workplace or a community reference, if necessary. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Pay an application fee of $65.
- You can pay the application fee online (credit). The link will be available as the final step of this online application.
- Currently, we are unable to accept payments in person as the office is closed.
- Complete the online application below